Truthfully this was started as a way to speak my mind about training, gear, and information. You’re here because there is some part relating to one of those categories that interests you.
But first, a little bit about me:
- I have a M.S. in Sports and Health Sciences and have begun a second Masters in Exercise Science: Sports Nutrition.
- I am finding that this second M.S. to be rather repetitive and I am debating about leaving this program and pursuing a Phd. in Sports Psychology instead. Will I? Who knows? I guess you will need to keep following to find out. If my posts start learning more towards psychology then you have your answers.
- I like taking part in road endurance races, mountain biking and crit however, I also enjoy lifting heavy and seeing how far I can push myself.
- I am an avid CrossFitter and I incorporate the methodology into my training as the “Constantly Varied, Functional Fitness Performed at High Intensity” (CrossFit, Inc.) is extremely beneficial to building the metabolic engine needed to conquer hills and longer races.
- I tend to eat very clean and strict and then for a month I will let it go crazy and enjoy my three vices: Mexican, Chinese, and Pizza.
- If you are a French speaker and want to work on English, drop me a line! Always looking to get more proficient at French with avid CrossFitters or cyclists!
- That is it for now… C’est Tout